We offer comprehensive eye examinations, including visual and ocular health assessments. And, yes, we want to help you see well with your new glasses or contact lenses, but there is much more that we can do!
Eye emergencies – foreign body removal, treatment of infections, allergy… Did you know that your optometrist can prescribe medicated eye drops when required? Are you having problems with itchy eyes this allergy season? Make us your first call whenever you have a concern about your eyes. No referral required.
Co-management of ocular disease and surgeries, including laser vision correction and cataracts.Interested in contact lenses? Please ask if you are a candidate.
The cost of the eye exam may be fully or partially covered by the BC medical services program, or through your extended medical. All children under 10 years of age are fully covered for annual eye exams.
Prescription rechecks will be performed at no charge within 3 months of the original exam date.
Why should you purchase your eyewear from us?
1. Premier quality: Because we are an independent practice, we have the freedom to choose the eyewear providers that we believe provide the best products, at the best prices.
2. Trained technician and optometric assistants available to help you choose the most flattering, comfortable frame, select the appropriate lens for your visual lifestyle, and take the appropriate measurements to ensure that the final product fits you perfectly.
3. Warranties: Within the first year of purchase, material or product defects will be repaired or replaced at no cost.
4. Lifelong service: We are conveniently located to allow you to pop in any time for professional cleaning and fitting adjustments to your eyewear.
5. Satisfaction: We know that this is an important investment and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied in any way, please let us know as soon as possible. Refunds or exchanges will be honoured within 30 days of purchase.
Benefits of purchasing your contact lenses at Salt Spring Eyecare
1. Access to manufacturer rebates.
2. No shipping charges (regardless of quantity ordered).
3. Replacement of defective lenses.
4. We’re here to answer any questions and solve your contact lens wear problems at any time.